Monday, October 17, 2005

Disneyland at the Henry Ford Museum

My 13-year-old son is currently working on a History essay on Henry Ford and the automobile.

While he was doing research today, we made a fascinating discovery: The Henry Ford Museum in Michigan currently has a special exhibit on the history of Disneyland. The exhibit, which will be open through January 2006, includes artwork, ride vehicles, and Mr. Lincoln.

They are selling a number of unique souvenirs in their online store, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo...did you ordering something?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think I'm going to get the "Magical Stars" mug...I like the way it incorporates both the name Disneyland and the Ford Museum location. I have a mug collection displayed in my kitchen (I have some glass-doored cabinets from IKEA), and this would be a unique addition to a Disney mug shelf :).

Wish we could visit this exhibit!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older