Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Power Line on Cheney

John Hinderaker today: "...knowing what I think I know about Cheney, there is no one in North America who I'd rather hunt with."

I couldn't agree more.

Incidentally, isn't it interesting that the media has focused on this trivial "scandal," yet ignored former Vice President Gore slandering his country?

Update: Rush Limbaugh muses this morning that the press has come to think they're a co-equal branch of government, hence some of their outrage over not hearing about the accident immediately.

I'm still wondering why there wasn't a lonely pool reporter parked outside the ranch, who would have noticed law enforcement and medical activity...perhaps it's because the press expects to be spoon-fed the news without lifting a finger to find it themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older