Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tonight's TV: The Return of Grey's Anatomy

When last we left our friends at GREY'S ANATOMY, most of the characters were at personal and professional crossroads.

Tonight the series returns, and according to USA TODAY's four-star review, it's riveting as always: "Lovely, moving...sublimely enjoyable... This is a show that is all pleasure and no guilt."

Coming in Episode 2: Diahann Carroll and Richard Roundtree as Burke's parents.

USA TODAY also carried a lengthy profile of the women of GREY'S ANATOMY.

Enjoy!

Friday Update: Canadian fans had an unpleasant surprise last night; CTV showed the wrong episode! They accidentally showed Episode 2 of the new season, and won't broadcast the season premiere till the show's regular night next week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to watch or are you going to wait a year for season 3 DVD?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Tonight is also the season premiere of The Office. That's what I'll be watching!!!

The medical show I enjoy is House :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger jau said...

For me, Grey is too much of a soap opera. Which puzzles me because I used to enjoy soaps. I do love "House", too, though. Did you see "Shark"? I thought it was fantastic. (And of course there's "Runway"!)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm enjoying it too much to wait for the Season 3 DVD in a year, so I guess I'm going to be simultaneously watching Season 2 on DVD (I'm on Ep. 6) and Season 3 "live"! :)

I haven't tried HOUSE, SHARK, or THE OFFICE...will keep them in mind.

Thanks for the Trailfire link!

Best wishes to all, Laura

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older