Wednesday, February 14, 2007

State's Rights Trump Parents' Rights?

That's what lawyers for a Massachusetts School District are arguing to a judge.

I've posted before about a disturbing situation in Lexington, Massachusetts, where the school district seems to practice "tolerance" toward everyone but traditional Christians. The district is rigidly pursuing the indoctrination of children as young as five to regard homosexual relationships on an equal footing with heterosexual marriage.

The district has argued "Once I have elected to send my child to public school, my fundamental right does not allow me to direct what my child is exposed to in the public school."

With an "our way or the highway" attitude like that, is it any wonder that homeschooling is growing so quickly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older