Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pride Goes Before....

...a resignation?

It turns out that Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, who screamed loudly when Paris Hilton was initially released from jail, was hiding a mountain of ethical problems at the time, including his wife wrecking his city car -- while driving on a suspended license. Delgadillo had the taxpayers pay for the car repair, and has only repaid the city now, following the exposure of the couple's unethical actions.

And there is much, much more, including taxpayer-funded babysitting.

Delgadillo has no credibility left to serve as a prosecutor, and he needs to resign.

Now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wolf Flywheel said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to have withdrawls. Sounds like the trip was wonderful. This Attorney sounds like standard issue municiple government. They never change from state to state. I've been fed up with LA lately as well, but at least I don't live anywhere near it. I don't know how you put up with it.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, we sure had a great time.

I have started catching up with your site as well! Looks like you found some interesting new movie sites I should check out. :)

Believe me, there are times when we would be very happy to leave CA...although I would sure miss In 'N' Out Burger! (grin)

Best wishes,
Laura

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older