Friday, July 11, 2008

The Obamas' Arrogance Shows Again

Michelle Obama showed once again that she is out of touch with the real world.

The same woman who complained about having to spend $10,000 a year for piano, sports and dance lessons for her children has turned up her nose at the $600 stimulus checks, saying "What can you do with that?" and suggesting the money would be gone as soon as someone bought a new pair of earrings.

Well, Michelle, most Americans can do quite a lot with $600 -- which never should have been taken by the government in the first place -- and I suspect many taxpayers would be taken aback by the idea of blowing it on expensive earrings.

What planet is this woman living on?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Daisy said...

Oh, I so agree with this...$600 for a pair of earrings? She certainly does not live in MY world! I am a senior living on a fixed income and let me tell you I really used the money I received for BILLS that had somehow (LOL!)piled up! Thanks for your comments - I really appreciate them!
Ms. Daisy

9:55 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, Daisy, for your kind words. I also appreciate you linking to my blog very much!

Best wishes,
Laura

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older